Status
Not open for further replies.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Miss me?

Anyone still posting that even remembers my pompous ass?

If not, disregard and nice to meet you all. I'm not so pompous in my old age. And I'm a real photographer now!

I don't think I was around when you were here before, but welcome back. Of course, with an intro like that I'll be expecting some interesting posts/responses from you ;)

I don't think I was around when you were here before, but welcome back. Of course, with an intro like that I'll be expecting some interesting posts/responses from you ;)

You should check some of my old threads. My first intro thread was legendary!

What happened to this place?

Used to be so lively??

Still lively, you just gotta get in with the "cool crowd." :lmao:

Welcome (back) to Hotel TPF. Now let's see some pictures, since you're a "real" photographer now! :D
(MY definition of a REAL photographer is a person who has an actual camera and takes pictures with it. My definition of a GOOD photographer is somewhat different. :lol: )

You can always check out my website. I'm not much of a photo poster. I'm not here to look for critique as I find most critics aren't really qualified opinions.

Also, by 'real photographer' I mean a full time photographer with my income completely from my photography business.

Having a camera doesn't exactly qualify you as a photographer any more than having an oven qualifies you as a chef.

I'm not here to look for critique as I find most critics aren't really qualified opinions.

Having a camera doesn't exactly qualify you as a photographer any more than having an oven qualifies you as a chef.

I like you.

I did not miss you. I was not here when you were... you old geezer!

You can always check out my website. I'm not much of a photo poster. I'm not here to look for critique as I find most critics aren't really qualified opinions.

Also, by 'real photographer' I mean a full time photographer with my income completely from my photography business.

No, but having--and using, to prepare food--an oven DOES make you a cook. Maybe a terrible one, but a cook nonetheless.

"Chef" denotes a much higher skill level, and at least HINTS at making a living that way, just as--FOR ME--"Professional" photographer does. THAT is a whole big can of worms, I know, because, particularly these days, there are a lot of "Professional" photographers out there who wouldn't have a clue how to operate their camera if it wasn't in Auto, but until we coin a term that denotes a highly-skilled photographer from a beginner, they are ALL photographers to me.

Well, isn't THIS fun? *I'm* not usually one to debate all this, but here I am, doing so in an "welcome" thread! So, I'll drop the semantics debate and just say again, "Welcome."

THAT is a whole big can of worms, I know, because, particularly these days, there are a lot of "Professional" photographers out there who wouldn't have a clue how to operate their camera if it wasn't in Auto, but until we coin a term that denotes a highly-skilled photographer from a beginner, they are ALL photographers to me.

Woohoo! We were pretty much out of worms too, thank goodness that can showed up just in the nick of time. Well, what are we waiting for, lets pop that baby open! Lol

Welcome back?!
Joined in 2005?! You must be an amazing talent by now! I can't wait to see your work!

wow .. gone for 4 years

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back