I'm BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drive Nascar, does that mean I'm not a real driver?

Miss me?

Anyone still posting that even remembers my pompous ass?

If not, disregard and nice to meet you all. I'm not so pompous in my old age. And I'm a real photographer now!

What the... :biglaugh:

Welcome back, you damn troublemaker, you. :hug:: Wanna rave?!?

:biglaugh:

Miss me?

If not, disregard and nice to meet you all. I'm not so pompous in my old age. And I'm a real photographer now!

Don't rave anymore. Found the one. Started a real photo business. And now I'm back. Maybe.

Haven't decided if I can stand forum antics anymore. To many anonymous opinions.

Glad to see you're still here though!

Driving a street car and driving a race car are not even close to being the same thing.

Yeah it is. Turn the wheel to steer, hit the skinny pedal to go. The difference is the rate and accuracy. ;)

See that crazy Indy car crash? I swear Indy car is just a disaster waiting to happen at every corner.

^^^ She crazy!! Her opinion doesn't matter!!

Well... I don't remember you from before, but boy I sure will remember you now.

Miss me?

Don't rave anymore. Found the one. Started a real photo business. And now I'm back. Maybe.

Haven't decided if I can stand forum antics anymore. To many anonymous opinions.

Glad to see you're still here though!

I'm not unlike the dirt along the baseboards...hard to get rid of. :mrgreen:

I was kidding about the rave stuff. I'm seriously thrilled to hear you've got someone special, and the photo business is going well. As I recall, you were shooting fairly regularly for money the last time you blew through here, and your work was already very good back then. So congrats on the success.

Don't sweat the forum antics. On the whole this place does all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back