Im Back!!!

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yayee i missed TPF :hug::
just got in not even an hour back, had to chek in and post a few... it's been a while!
From the sunny beaches of Goa (down south india) back to the cold of New Delhi... argh...
Goa was a ... dream...:lovey: :heart:
My fave destination , a trip i made with 9 of my friends and a resolve to go back every single year!
i'm back but i can still feel the sun on my back, the salt on my lips and the sand beneath my feet... ahhhh!
i did not get to shoot much:grumpy:
here's what i have for now, too tired to really 'process', all comments and critiques are welcome..
(will post a more in this thread later)

7e6c03b3.jpg

032f7899.jpg

This is a quik collection of pics of my friends and me (taken with a reg p&s).... i aplologise for the non alignment about things.. i cant take it like that but i dont have an option:p i really need to post now and hit the sack..close to 1 am and a long journey!

us.jpg

thanks a bunch for looking! :D
oh and wishes for a great year.. Happy New Year :D:D :hugs:

Good to hv u back lady! and nice shots to restart the posting with! really really nice - unlike any goa pics i've seen anyone come back with before :D

woohoo! :D welcome home mansi! I'm sure I speak for many in saying we missed ya here.
Love the pics and the sexy shades ;) Looks like you had a blast....nice looking group of friends you have.
Cya in the posts! :D

Welcome back Mansi! :)

Look forward to seeing the rest of the Goan pics!

JonK said:
woohoo! :D welcome home mansi! I'm sure I speak for many in saying we missed ya here.
Love the pics and the sexy shades ;) Looks like you had a blast....nice looking group of friends you have.
Cya in the posts! :D
Jon just saved me some typing :lmao:
Glad to hear you had a good time. Of course, I new you were having fun the whole time! I'm waiting for more pictures :D

Welcome back Mansi. We all missed you here. Great shots, and is looks like you had a blast. I'll be checkin back here for sure, to see your new pics.

thanks guys :D

p,s,.. Mohit is a blast, thanks for hooking us up with him!
well he does love it here! no problemo

here's 2 more.. and that brings to an end my goa pics :(
cheesy beach shots.... :lol: (the colors in the first one here look awful:grumpy: )
anyway a lil bit of info... the photos you see of the beach... well put a few hundred thousand people in there and that is what the 'real' commercial goa beach is like christmas/new year season! it's insane...
theres 15 charter flights coming in everyday just from the UK during the christmas/nyr season.. so you can just imagine what it is like!
this beach (the photos you see below) was about an hour away from the reg commercial beaches ...

ef78da27.jpg

ef3c51b7.jpg

thank you for all the comments... it's great to be back :D
i did my first ever model shoot (remember i asked for tips before i left?), pics from that up next
thanks again :hug::

umm i just feel like writing something bout goa :D

goa isn't just all about the beaches and the parties... it's about the long winding palm tree lined roads... the sweet sweet scent in the air... the people.. the colors.. the food... the warmth...quaint cities, beautiful architecture and the experience of a lifetime.
its medieval small towns, and beautiful villagers, with rich flora and fauna. There is so much to see and yet at the end of it all you feel there's too little time.
A truly exhilarating out of this world experience that only Goa can provide. Whether it's fun adventure , sunshine, spirituality or just plain relaxation, you don't need to look beyond the magical land of Goa.
it's the best :lovey:

Most reactions

Back