What's new

I'm back!

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After about a week with no new posts I finally got out to shoot last night betwwen 12-1 in the morning. Even though I got about an hour of shooting in during the freezing weather, I like the results:D. This is one that caught my eye initially and I picked it as my favorite. Thanks for looking and I would appreciate your thought on it.

52774234-M.jpg


thanks for looking and enjoy! :mrgreen:
 
nice comp indeed! i love snow photos....they're in such short supply. great job :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom