I'm blind (sunset, lol)

Mav

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_8655-vi.jpg

Straight off of my D80 and 70-300VR tonight at 300mm. My eye feels normal again. :lol:

Nice vibrant colors. I'm glad to see you over on this side of the forum. So... What camera should I buy :)?

thats great

Thanks! At first I didn't like the tree in the way (not much I could do about it) but I actually really like the silhouette effect, and yeah all the color. This makes me want a 400mm lens now though, heh heh. 300 is nice but I wanted to get just a little bit closer. If Nikon comes out with an AF-S 80-400, maybe I'll be able to find a great deal on the current version. :)

Nice vibrant colors. I'm glad to see you over on this side of the forum. So... What camera should I buy :)?
LOL! We've assembled a decent FAQ thread over there. Now we just need someone to sticky it and we'll be all set. :thumbup:

LOL! We've assembled a decent FAQ thread over there. Now we just need someone to sticky it and we'll be all set. :thumbup:

how did that escape my attention? :lmao: I saw yor post in the galleries but I missed a whole atricle in BP :(

I'll be sending a PM shortly.

Back on topic now.....

That was what I liked the most was the one big backlight tree with the orange sun behind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back