I'm bored and need to get my mind off of things...

I can't even remember what it's like to be bored. I have so much stuff rattling around in my brain, things to do, stuff to try, I don't think I'll ever catch up. :)

Work - meh, it's borING but but keeps me busy, and pays for my photography habit. I mean, hobby. :mrgreen:

Things for Corry to do when bored:
*blow the dust moozies around under the bed
*go out into the kitchen and smell the vanilla
*take a walk
*draw a picture
*contemplate your lack of drawing talent
*decide to vacuum under the bed
*break into the cookbooks and make something you've never made before

Does this help? :sexywink:

terri said:
I can't even remember what it's like to be bored. I have so much stuff rattling around in my brain, things to do, stuff to try, I don't think I'll ever catch up. :)

Work - meh, it's borING but but keeps me busy, and pays for my photography habit. I mean, hobby. :mrgreen:

Things for Corry to do when bored:
*blow the dust moozies around under the bed
*go out into the kitchen and smell the vanilla
*take a walk
*draw a picture
*contemplate your lack of drawing talent
*decide to vacuum under the bed
*break into the cookbooks and make something you've never made before

Does this help? :sexywink:

Not really, cuz I"m at work. :p And I actually have some drawing talent...or at least I used to. (out of practice). I do have things to do (plenty, actually), but not things that will take my mind off the other things going on. :p

Such a pragmatist. :mrgreen:

Well, at least you can draw. I suck.

Ok, Ok, I'll just be a pm whore since strong hints don't work. :p

I WANT PMs!!! SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME! :p (please?)

why dont you think of a way i can make more money!?....... i need new business ideas. :mrgreen:

Hmmmm....... only drawback is i'll end up without any possesions!..... not quite the business idea that gives you much of a future.....

.....I'm sooo bored i may eat my own fist in a minute.

Archangel said:
Hmmmm....... only drawback is i'll end up without any possesions!..... not quite the business idea that gives you much of a future.....

.....I'm sooo bored i may eat my own fist in a minute.

...take a picture of it if you do. :p And post it. :mrgreen:

will do...... it will be in the DS gallery :mrgreen: ...... hmmmm... bones are hard to bite through arn't they :crazy:

Archangel said:
will do...... it will be in the DS gallery :mrgreen: ...... hmmmm... bones are hard to bite through arn't they :crazy:

Not when you have scary looking razor sharp teeth like you do. :mrgreen:

Im bored and trying to get my mind off things. It isnt working just yet though:(

I am bored and recovering from being sick all weekend.. Nothing like a 3 day weekend of working and being ill. But now that the week has 'started' I don't have as much stuff to do and I really don't want to be writing (like I should).. guess I will just have to slog through it.. or chat if anyone shows up in irc =p

Most reactions

Back