I'm coming to TEXAS baby!

clarinetJWD said:
Corry's hotel accomodations are my house...
Corry's transportation is my car...
Yeah, I think I'll be there!
(Try and keep me away!)
:lol: sounds like you'll defenitely be here. :lol:

clarinetJWD said:
Alright, buddy...let's compare INHABITED parts :p

Hahahah, see that's what makes me laugh. People that have no clue think the whole "big" thing about Texas is just the actual size of everything. They really don't get it. I guess you have to live here awhile to understand, aye?

clarinetJWD said:
Corry's hotel accomodations are my house...
Corry's transportation is my car...
Yeah, I think I'll be there!
(Try and keep me away!)

Cheapest 5 star hotel around!!!! Oh, and it's the absolute BEST chauffeur service anywhere! Hands down!

ShutteredEye said:
Hahahah, see that's what makes me laugh. People that have no clue think the whole "big" thing about Texas is just the actual size of everything. They really don't get it. I guess you have to live here awhile to understand, aye?

Either that or drive across it one or two times (I drove from DFW -- Waxahachie -- to Phoenix 8 or 10 times (Round trip) and the stretch from DFW to El Paso was 2.5x as long as from el paso to phoenix (1.5 states!) And from Arlington to Utah several times (through Amarillo) that was only about 10 hrs or maybe 8... but still!)

Akkkkkkk! I wish I could drive down to meet you but it's the height of the season. IF you come to Dallas you HAVE to call me, or the spank monster (Hertz) will surely give you your fair share!

elsaspet said:
Akkkkkkk! I wish I could drive down to meet you but it's the height of the season. IF you come to Dallas you HAVE to call me, or the spank monster (Hertz) will surely give you your fair share!

:lol: I doubt I'll be able to go to Dallas this time...but ya never know what the future holds!

LittleMan said:
it isn't that bad... you know... with the invention of A/C.... :p
It isn't any worse than it is here I'm sure. I just tend to spend more time outside when there than I do at home. Actually we are going to be there June 19th - 22nd to go to Sea World.

core_17 said:
WHO WANTS TO GO TO SAN ANTONIO!?!?

Projected meetup date: Mid August

So...who's in? :mrgreen:

i'm local, so i'm in :mrgreen:

lots of places to take pics

mission san jose, s.a. botanical garden, s.a. zoo, mcnay museum

Leo said:
i'm local, so i'm in :mrgreen:

lots of places to take pics

mission san jose, s.a. botanical garden, s.a. zoo, mcnay museum
good... you can be our guide...