I'm coming to TEXAS baby!

Ok, so...here's the deal.

Joe and Scott and I are staying in San Antonio for two days. One day for the actual meetup, and one day for going to the waterpark. We'd REEEEALLY love to be able to do the waterpark on Monday, so it's not so insanely busy...which would mean we'd have to do the meetup on Sunday, the 20th. Would that work for everyone? Also...whoever wants to go to the waterpark with us is welcome! :D

I'm jealous! I want to be in TX in 13 days :lol:

LittleMan said:
right now would be a great time to make exact plans... :p

Well, then right now would be a good time for you to pm Joseph and tell him that. :p You guys know the area and attractions, and whatnot.....I'm just along for the ride. :)

Oh...and it might also be a good idea to make sure we all have each other's cell phone numbers...I'm guessing most of you from the other meetup still have each others numbers...if anyone would like mine, let me know and I'll pm you. I'll be with Joe though, so if you have his number, and his phone stays charged, it should be fine...I guess.

I still have Joe's number... I guess that will work.
none of y'all have mine though.

so we'll swap em later.

Well, Corry and I have a hotel booked for San Antonio now! It's the Drury Inn right on the riverwalk, so if everyone can find that, it would be the ideal meeting place for us.

Unfortunately, Scott's college starts on Monday 21st, so he certainly won't be staying the night, and may not be able to make it on Sunday either.

Oh, and Corry and I are going to Schlitterbahn on Monday, so here's an invitation to any of ya'll who would like to join in the festivities!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back