I'm crabby- C&C

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its a gorgeous day in New Jersey and the hubby and I took a long walk on the beach... here's something that caught my eye along the way!

web.jpg

You probably should've gotten closer to the crab. There's too much sand around it and not enough detail/focus on the crab.

The crab looks a little oof, but it may just be my eyes.

There's definitely a photograph there, but I think perhaps you just missed it. As mentioned, softness of focus and excess background are detracting factors. When you see something like this, don't simply make one capture; take a minute or two and make, ten, twenty captures from different angles and positions - remember, digital film is cheap! ;) Just looking at it, what I think might have worked better is a much closer capture such that you only saw part of the shell and perhaps the left (image right) claw; using the empty eye sockets as a point of focus to drive home the "dead" message.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

Hind sight is always twenty-twenty, but I think the camera at ground level, set with more zoom (or just closer), might have been an interesting shot as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back