What's new

I'm done monkeying around in Thailand.

Monkey!! I need to see me some monkeys.
 
Got to see the first Monkey I've ever seen outside of a zoo. It was pretty amazing. We had lunch together. lol.

Monkey-4 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr

Which of you picked up the check? Or did ya'll split it? Pretty good shots. Just the fact that the monkey is NOT in a zoo makes these much more interesting.
 
Got to see the first Monkey I've ever seen outside of a zoo. It was pretty amazing. We had lunch together. lol.

Monkey-4 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr

Which of you picked up the check? Or did ya'll split it? Pretty good shots. Just the fact that the monkey is NOT in a zoo makes these much more interesting.

I think he payed. lol. He was throwing something at the cook. lol Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom