Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The problem is, it costs $60,000. :sad anim:

panamerica.jpg

oh, if I only had the money...

hey little man, with that sweet little temperment you have, and the talent at photography...find you a rich shug-ar momma and let her buy it for ya, darlin'....

it looks like a toy :p... sorry mate but it is not my style of car :p:p:p:p so... don't expect I'll give you a single $$ :p:p:p or maybe....

mentos_007 said:
it looks like a toy :p... sorry mate but it is not my style of car :p:p:p:p so... don't expect I'll give you a single $$ :p:p:p or maybe....
It's ok mentos, when I DO get the car(hopefully within MY lifetime...) I'll give you a ride. :D

hey little man, with that sweet little temperment you have, and the talent at photography...find you a rich shug-ar momma and let her buy it for ya, darlin'....
Not a bad idea... :eyebrows:

photo gal said:
That is one good lookin' car....When I win the lottery I'll be your shur-ar-momma, uh huh.....Purely based on your talent mind you...Now don't be gettin a big head about it either! ;)
:hugs: thanks suga-momma! :hugs:

:mrgreen:

If I win 10 million, I'll buy it for you :mrgreen:

10 million is a lot. Actually in Canada not long ago, the lottery got up to 47 million. That is a record, biggest lottery in Canadian history. And it turned out to be 57 million from all the ticket sales. And the most amazing part is it was won close to where I live. Considering the west is WAY less populated than Ontario. :er:

ferny said:
Such a shame they limited it to 253mph. :mrgreen:

hey! you didn't tell me that it is so fast! ey... now I love it!!! :D:D Little Man... when should I expect you in front of my home?? :D

Most reactions

Back