I'm just excited...

Congrats! Your picture is beautiful. I actually just did this last week as well! I printed a 24x36 of a sunrise picture in Abu Dhabi and on the bottom put "Abu Dhabi • Lyncca Harvey" in 2 inch letters.

You wouldn't believe all the comments I am getting. Really funny ones too, like:
Them: "Wow, that's beautiful, who did you get to do that for you?"
Me: (I give a dumb look)
Me: "Uh you mean, who took the picture?"
Them: "Yea"
Me: "Uhh, me."
Them: "Wow! That's amazing!"

Since we are in sorta built in cubes (they have real walls) this sucker takes up my whole wall area! I love it! It's also the best advertising I have done. I have booked 2 family portraits in the last 2 days from people coming by and talking about it!

Congrats Manaheim, It looks great. Nice office, very revealing! :D

Congrats! Your picture is beautiful. I actually just did this last week as well! I printed a 24x36 of a sunrise picture in Abu Dhabi and on the bottom put "Abu Dhabi • Lyncca Harvey" in 2 inch letters.

You wouldn't believe all the comments I am getting. Really funny ones too, like:
Them: "Wow, that's beautiful, who did you get to do that for you?"
Me: (I give a dumb look)
Me: "Uh you mean, who took the picture?"
Them: "Yea"
Me: "Uhh, me."
Them: "Wow! That's amazing!"

Since we are in sorta built in cubes (they have real walls) this sucker takes up my whole wall area! I love it! It's also the best advertising I have done. I have booked 2 family portraits in the last 2 days from people coming by and talking about it!

Yeah, that's cool. I considered printing my watermark on it but eventually decided against it. Very tempting though. One of my guys also suggested I put it against the left wall there so more people would see it, but then I would miss seeing it myself. :)

Congrats Manaheim, It looks great. Nice office, very revealing! :D

hehe, thanks. Yeah you can tell a ton about me by the crap scattered around on my desk. Scary thing is I cleaned up the desk a bit for the shot out of embarrassment. You should have seen the collection of diet coke bottles. :)

Nothing visible... did you move it?

Not sure what you mean?

Nevermind, the imagesdidn't load the last time, this time I can see them.

Congrats! To me, printing and hanging is an integral part of photography.

Nevermind, the imagesdidn't load the last time, this time I can see them.

Congrats! To me, printing and hanging is an integral part of photography.

Ohhh, ok. :lol:

Thanks! I think the next step for me is to print up a bunch and do some kind of show or something... I have about enough images that I'm real happy with that I think I could do this now, so it's time to start investigating.

Yeah, that's cool. I considered printing my watermark on it but eventually decided against it. Very tempting though. One of my guys also suggested I put it against the left wall there so more people would see it, but then I would miss seeing it myself. :)

Oh, I didn't "watermark" it. I just made it look like a poster would that you would buy that had a title and artist name on the bottom on a black border...

Oh, I didn't "watermark" it. I just made it look like a poster would that you would buy that had a title and artist name on the bottom on a black border...

Ah, ok... that was actually what I assumed you meant... I tend to call both a watermark, though I know that't not exactly accurate.

hehe, thanks. Yeah you can tell a ton about me by the crap scattered around on my desk. Scary thing is I cleaned up the desk a bit for the shot out of embarrassment. You should have seen the collection of diet coke bottles. :)

:lmao: You cleaned up for us, we're really special ... diet coke, shame on you... fake sugar.

Most reactions

Back