What's new

I'm new, but...

carvinrocks2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to the business of photography, but I assume this is a sure-fire way NOT to get business.

Ad on local Craigslist.

"If you are getting married this year and have not found a wedding photographer, I will gladly do your wedding photography.
I moved from out of state and just starting out here in Tulsa.
If you need more information please email me.
If you book your wedding within the next 30days, I may shoot your wedding at no charge.
I have been doing photography for over 10 years."
 
I hope that's not your ad...

I see postings like that all the time! But I must say that the I "may" shoot your wedding at no charge? That's a first, HA! Seriously? :lol:

I can't stop giggling...
 
I hope that's not your ad...

I see postings like that all the time! But I must say that the I "may" shoot your wedding at no charge? That's a first, HA! Seriously? :lol:

I can't stop giggling...

No, it's definitely not mind. I have enough background in marketing to know that's a failures attempt!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom