I'm New Here

pigpenjen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone! I'm new here and like so many people in the world, I love taking pictures. I came across this site while looking for some tips to help me improve my photos. I thought why not join and see what kind of advice I could get. At the moment I use a FujiFilm FinePix S2000 HD. I'm open for advice on what SLR cameras are good because I am saving up for one. I thought I would share some pictures I've taken. Do most of you edit your photos? These photos have not been edited. I have never edited my pictures and I was thinking maybe if I did they would be better. I'm open to advice. Remember though I'm still learning. =)

LinvillaFarm10-17-10002.jpg

September272009024.jpg

MonsterJamJune122010125.jpg

Ocotber24-252009091.jpg

Google and study the rules/theories of composition and put them into practice.

What is your budget for a dSLR? There's good cameras in all price ranges, but like anything, the more you spend, the better, or more features you get. That may also depend on what you find most important for your style of shooting.

Also get the book "understanding exposure".

I really like the second one and the last one. By the way, when posting it helps to number your shots. I think the second one could really work if dialled up in photoshop.

I'm still saving up for a camera, so it will depend on what my research leads to me to for good beginner cameras. I'm going to look up rules of composition and see what I can learn.

Thanks for the comments Lazy photographer. I'll make sure to number the photos next time I post some. Do you have any suggestions on how i could dialled the photos up in photoshop? I'm not very familar with using photoshop.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back