These might be a test, so be honest.. [grin]

These are my three most recent shoots

#1 - Dorothy
dorothy071209-0712-1936.jpg

#2 - Ophelia
ophelia-1216-2112.jpg

3 - Morgan
morgan-1216-2216.jpg

well, clearly you know what you're doing. However, the last one...I would have had her close her mouth. That's really all I can say. The first one too maybe..but that's not as big a deal as the third I think.

Haha, "just testing the water." Yes we did put something in there!

I like number 2, but a hairlight would be nice.

I would shoot for softer light on Morgan's picture, and or do some Photoshop work to create a more flattering look, that is if you are PS savy.

BTW The aliased logo in not ideal IMO. If it is vector art (illustrator, coreldraw) save as .AI & open it in PS and rasertrize/resize it as needed. If it is just chunky have it digitized by a graphic artist friend, that is if you can not do it yourself.

-Shea

BTW The aliased logo in not ideal IMO. If it is vector art (illustrator, coreldraw) save as .AI & open it in PS and rasertrize/resize it as needed. If it is just chunky have it digitized by a graphic artist friend, that is if you can not do it yourself.

-Shea

Morgan's photo needs some work, the others only a tiny treek or two. Morgan is an amazing model with a thousand expressions but she has bad acne. Good catch.

The light was hard and sharp for a reason. Morgan was my posing/wardrobe assistant for Ophelia's shoot and was just playing around. The mood was supposed to be "on the edge" so I kept everything dark with two snooted back lights and one softbox.

Not saying I did everything correctly... [grin]

I don't understand your comment, though. If its about my avatar it looks fine here but I can change it to something else. FYI I do consider myself "able" with photoshop (since version 3.1)

Aliasing = stair stepped or jagged edges.

Your BE logo is aliased and looks less than professional IMO.
Maybe you like it that way, I'm just a stickler for anti-aliasing as I produce synthetic (rendered) images where this is a problem to avoid. So just my opinion as a 3D artist / Illustrator.

-Shea :mrgreen:

Aliasing = stair stepped or jagged edges.

Your BE logo is aliased and looks less than professional IMO.
Maybe you like it that way, I'm just a stickler for anti-aliasing as I produce synthetic (rendered) images where this is a problem to avoid. So just my opinion as a 3D artist / Illustrator.

-Shea :mrgreen:

thanks for the comment. the logo is auto generated by a web creator program, I probably need to give it a denser image to work with.

Hi Bob,
The lighting is lovely, especially on the second.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back