Im new, need help.

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im new im 19 i really want to be a photographer. I don't know anything about this field. If anybody can help me give me tips and adive. I will be very happy. :D

You're going to need a lot more info than that if you really want help. Say what you want to shoot. What you're price range is. Being a photographer isn't just picking up a 5k dollar camera and pointing it at something it takes a lot of practice, time, knowledge, patience and much more. Let us know
tj

Anyway...

If you really know nothing, I suggest you read up on:

Aperture
Shutter Speed
ISO

Once you understand those and how they work together, then start reading up on the Rule of Thirds and Histograms.

That should keep you busy for a little while anyway.

Take a class at your local community college...
that can help get your feet wet a learn about proper exposure and connect you with other people who are learning and who you can go shoot with ;-)

Get some kind of camera and dive in. Besides taking lots of pictures, do your best to objectively look at them and see what's good, what's bad, what's appealing, what's not, etc. The forums here are a great place to learn all kinds of things about taking pictures, post-processing, different questions about professional photography and more.

Be open to learning and you'll find your niche.

Just shoot, shoot and shoot! and forget to take down notes! Try to look for things which other people might not notice and experiment with different angles for a particular photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back