What's new

I'm not angry I'm Cross!

theheater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorite pictures I took....

392430833_cf3c7af2d5_b.jpg
 
Did you post this photo somewhere else? I think I saw it on here today.
 
Actually I did post it in the critique section... to be honest I wasn't sure if my work was good enough to put up in the gallery, just wanted to hear some more thoughts, good or bad.... trying to improve my work, and I don't get the chance to discuss my photos with people having real experience. Much :heart: for all your advice guys!
 
Actually I did post it in the critique section... to be honest I wasn't sure if my work was good enough to put up in the gallery, just wanted to hear some more thoughts, good or bad.... trying to improve my work, and I don't get the chance to discuss my photos with people having real experience. Much :heart: for all your advice guys!

well, not all images posted in the gallery have to be of a quality that you could sell them .. and don't have to be ;)

so don't worry! :)

if something definitely has gone wrong though, then there is the snapshots and blooper section ... but you find good things there too ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom