I'm not into bridges

rslt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It may look like I'm into bridges but it just turned out this way, got the first two when I was out looking for mood lighting in the thick smoke we have had in Australia.
Helpful criticism is welcome

Attachments

• IMG_6471.jpg
    IMG_6471.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6473.jpg
    IMG_6473.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Scrivner.jpg
    Scrivner.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 108
6471 and 6473 look like they could be out of some dystopian near-future science fiction, were lines are graceful but air pollution is horrendous.

Wow...6471 is very, very good indeed. Just clone out that sensor spot at the top and you've got a gold standard image there. The leading lines with the illuminated bridge, light spill on the water subtley echoing what's above and a fade inyo a foggy/smokey distance with just enough detail to keep it interesting.

6473 needs straightened, the water is tilted clockwise.

Not sure why you put in a dutch tilt in Scrinver, seems a bit at odds with the geometry to me. I think this one needs a bit of water in the overflows anyway.

Wow...6471 is very, very good indeed. Just clone out that sensor spot at the top and you've got a gold standard image there. The leading lines with the illuminated bridge, light spill on the water subtley echoing what's above and a fade inyo a foggy/smokey distance with just enough detail to keep it interesting.

6473 needs straightened, the water is tilted clockwise.

Not sure why you put in a dutch tilt in Scrinver, seems a bit at odds with the geometry to me. I think this one needs a bit of water in the overflows anyway.

Thank you indeed.

Never noticed the tilt, you know you look at something too long . . . .

Only reason I tilted it was to add a bit of interest, so it didn't look like a tourist shot. Yep, agree totally with the water, but this dam very rarely has water overflowing, been in a drought for years.

Thanks for the comments they always help

Thanks very much for your comments

Most reactions

Back