What's new

I'm not new to photography...just photography forums

KJ333

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need help with the basics real quick haha. Whats the best way to post pictures. And yes that is as basic as it sounds. So what steps would I take to post pictures, in a post. Like I said, the basics
 
Those links are "stickied", which means that they will always stay at the top of the page.

If you go to a new forum, or a different section, look at the very top threads, and you will see:
Stickied: (name of thread)

These threads usually give guidance, or inform you of rules, so it never hurts to read them!

Welcome to the forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom