i'm probably gonna get it....

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well i kinda scared to put this one on but i just wanted to know what you people think....:blushing:
4696670889_63097192c0_b.jpg

itz supposed to be gandhi's three monkeys

I like the concept, maybe it would cooler if all pics were the same size and lined up side by side.

thanks guys....
i tried putting side by side but it didn't turn out as i wanted it too...mostly because i suck at PS lol

Resize all your pics to the same as the small ones in your big photo. Say they're 500 wide.

Create a new document 1500 wide, and just as tall as all 3 of your pics.

Copy+Paste each image into the new document, lining them up side by side.

You'd have a sort of 3 frame image.

On other notes...overall I like the concept, but use a clean mirror as stated above! :)

Nice idea.

thank you....itz the same thing i did to achieve this i believe initially i was going for the picture package thing as suggested by the internet but it never landed expected results so i got fed up did this but that's how u learn right :lol:

and the mirror lol i will clean it that's a prmoise;)

I think it turned out awesome! It's like, just one of those quick ideas you thought up, snap snap snap, put em together, and ended up with a really strong 'urban/street' art statement. Nice! ;)

I think it turned out awesome! It's like, just one of those quick ideas you thought up, snap snap snap, put em together, and ended up with a really strong 'urban/street' art statement. Nice! ;)

thanks man....you are right it was quickly put together and that's why i was kinda scared to post it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back