I'm sorry if I came off harsh

Don't be sorry if you offended someone. If they have a problem with it, they're the ones that need thicker skin. Your original thread was articulated very well. Someone had to say what you said and in the way you said it.

Gotta be in Knoxville next week for a wedding. Are you close?
I'm calling the Pizza Guy. Must. Have. Pizza

Don't be sorry if you offended someone. If they have a problem with it, they're the ones that need thicker skin. Your original thread was articulated very well. Someone had to say what you said and in the way you said it.

That is only part of the problem. Seriously. But I digress.

You really never know what you can get kicked off for. Seriously.

It might be as simple as telling someone they have awesome photos and you want to see more. Never know.

It might be saying, "protect yourself".

Seriously going to indulge in pizza though.

I still agree with what you said in the OP you are referring to. Most of us are more than willing to help those who want help, and will help themselves, but that isn't who you were posting for. What you said needed to be said, and I still support you in that.

Your wedding photos are still as good as any I know of, especially the "When A Man Loves A Woman" series.

I have sent that link to several well-known photographers, and they all like it.

Be yourself first! And if someone else does not like it, that's their problem.

These threads have provided my just-got-home-from-work entertainment. Glad everyone is friends. If anyone flies out to Hawaii, a round is on me. By the way, JLE, I'm from White Pine (15ish minutes from Jeff City). I went to school at UT (the real UT). Oops. Don't want to start another war with Texans. Sorry.

Since everyone is in the mood of giving, if you make your way to Southwest Va ill show ya a good time. and yes, i mean it THAT way. hahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back