I'm sorry if I came off harsh

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I truly am. I don't want to be your downer, I want to be your cheerleader. Sometimes when I am griping, it's because I know you can be more. I know you can do it. I'm not picking on you.

I want you to know all the laws so you don't get in trouble.
Those lawyers have a bunch of tricky stuff in there.

I make it a point to never talk down anyone's photos. Ever. I might give my take on what might help them in the future, but I don't talk down.

So who am I, right? I'm just me. I'm not the cutting edge of anything, but I work a whole lot, and I'm really just trying to help.

So if I give advice, it's just my take on things, as a business person.

I am honestly sorry if I ever offended anyone. That was never my intention. I want us all to succeed.

I'm pretty sure you are the only one who wants to hug me right now.
Hugs back!

I would like to take this time to say I'm sorry too. I too want us all to succeed in life. It's important that you forgive me, from one internet guru to another. Sometimes I'm a bit hard or sarcastic, but I don't mean to be, I just want you to earn a million dollars shooting pictures of pets and flowers.

Get back in there, fight for what's yours. Take it to the next level. Do right by your family and me and we'll make it through this river of sorrow.

Let's grab a pizza.

I have been a photographer for about 10 years now (semi-professional).... Any operational experience I can get from someone who is deep in the business is a good thing. I do not agree with everthing you said but what kind of individual would I be if I did. I take what I consider good and leave anything else for others to sift through for nuggets. You have real world experience and you know it is not easy to do any job well. There are hard times and good times but as long as you don't hate waking up in the morning (most any way) then you are on the right track. Thank for the matter-o-fact attitude about a real world business. Cudos for being honest.!!!

Even though I feel like I've completely missed out on something, I forgive you. Now I demand cookies ;)

I must have missed something.

ya me too! Not sure what thread or threads OP is referring to, but its all good! we are all here to support each other, and in my opinion this place would be dull if we didn't make a loving wise-crack at each other every now and then!

We should all remember: "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it" It's the damn truth!! :thumbup:

I would like to take this time to say I'm sorry too. I too want us all to succeed in life. It's important that you forgive me, from one internet guru to another. Sometimes I'm a bit hard or sarcastic, but I don't mean to be, I just want you to earn a million dollars shooting pictures of pets and flowers.

Get back in there, fight for what's yours. Take it to the next level. Do right by your family and me and we'll make it through this river of sorrow.

Let's grab a pizza.

Ok you sarcastic son of a gun. I love you. Flat out love you.

And yes, I am in desperate need of Pizza.

Let's grab a pizza.

I was kidding about the pizza part. I am back on the weight lifting diet... I had a year off to celebrate the birth of my son... now it's back to business. But when I fall off the wagon again, it's pizza and beer!

What say you?

Let's grab a pizza.

I was kidding about the pizza part. I am back on the weight lifting diet... I had a year off to celebrate the birth of my son... now it's back to business. But when I fall off the wagon again, it's pizza and beer!

What say you?

Slightly saddened no one else was invited :pale:

Ok, everyone is invited, and we will all have Pizza.

If everyone will fly into Chicago, I'll do pizza. One night only. Everyone is invited, and the ladies are invited twice.

Most reactions

Back