What's new

I'm starting with the man in the mirror

agp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
123
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As you may have guessed, it's my first self portrait. But I did not want to do a portrait, I wanted to do a little more, but a little less. C&C always welcome.

I intentionally focused on my body instead of my face.


Man In The Mirror
by hunteryves, on Flickr

(joke being it was taken with a mirrorless camera)
 
:thumbup: Thanks
 
Love the lighting, the mood, the clothes and the pose.

Not too sure about the crop, but it's interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom