I'M STILL HERE LADIES!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know you're all wondering where the forum nuisance has been for the last little while. I'm happy to say that I've been in the same place as always, only my computer use is now being monitored. I have been moved to a location in the office where my boss can see the computer screen.

It's a good thing for all involved, I'm sure you can agree. Although I know you all miss me dearly:greenpbl: . I would post more at home, but like...it's summer. People to see, places to go, and girls to...bace.

bace said:
I know you're all wondering where the forum nuisance has been for the last little while. I'm happy to say that I've been in the same place as always, only my computer use is now being monitored. I have been moved to a location in the office where my boss can see the computer screen.

It's a good thing for all involved, I'm sure you can agree. Although I know you all miss me dearly:greenpbl: . I would post more at home, but like...it's summer. People to see, places to go, and girls to...bace.

Good to know you haven't totally disappeared!

I noticed..... and im not even female..... must be the effect you have on people :sexywink: ......... :lol:

terri said:
Yeah, we noticed! ;) The soft purr of your little voice went silent!

If by "soft" you mean "loud" and by little you mean "annoying and obnoxious", then that sentence makes perfect sense.

oh I'm glad you're still here :) ... girls to..bace... no comments :)

mentos_007 said:
oh I'm glad you're still here :) ... girls to..bace... no comments :)

You, me and a camera. The possiblities are endless.

mrrrrrrr wow... my imagination may go too far from now on :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back