I'm such a girl....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
I just had the most awesome bubble bath....I turned on the jets with the bubbles in there and I swear it was like a bath right out of the movies! I had some chocolate...a glass of wine and lovely music......God I needed that!...Thanks for listening! : )

*Corry is jealous*

I haven't had a bathtub in FOUR AND A HALF YEARS! When I moved out, my apartment only had a shower stall (a very tiny one, at that). And when I lived at my boyfriend's over the summer, only a shower stall...and my new apartment...only a shower stall. :( Someday...I will have a HUGE tub that I can relax in!

*sigh* I am insanely jealous.

I took a shower today...the first in, probably...lets see...4 days maybe? It is 3:08pm and I'm eating for the first time.....

I wonder if Evelyn would like a relaxing bath with Mommy? I can nurse there just as well as anywhere else :mrgreen:

That's some quiet time that sounds like a little bit of heaven, Carolyn! :thumbup:

my favorite thing at night.... i will shower in the moring...but everynight.. a hot hot hot bubble bath... use some sugar scrub ..... candles, the smell of vanilla...

and no one can call you or talk to you... leave the vent on so you cant hear anything...and a great book.... heck yeah.... way to go girl!

you have sure flung a craving on me.... after "house" i will for sure be in the bath.......

aprilraven said:
... after "house" i will for sure be in the bath.......

Please don't shoot the messenger...House isn't back on until Feb :(

*ooooohhhhhh ... girlie noises over a bath!*

Alison ... plop that little angel in the tub with ya! Start her off early! I was lucky to get my teeth brushed by 6:00 p.m. when the son was born. Nothin' but love for ya, sister ... nothin' but love.

Hey, cuzzin Hobbes ... take the tot so she can bathe!

I am fortunate enough to have a biggo garden tub. I can empty the hot water tank and drop in a dab of cool water ... a little Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue gel ... one candle ... a little James Blunt playng ... the sweet tea full and chilly ...

*logs off ... goes home ... *

couldnt afford a bath with the jets in soo i just eat a large can of beans bout half hour befor and its preblem solved :D

Not in my house! I can't get rid of the Hubby enough! I tell him "GO! Go out ....have fun ... paint the town ..."

He says it's more fun with me ...

So I dump the kids on him, call Raven and off we go!

(kidding about the dumping part)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back