Imagenomic Portraiture

brookie418

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone have this program? What do you think about it?
Does there happen to be anywhere you can download this for free???

I have it.

downloading it for free would be a pirating.. thus torrents...

I love this program, though. nothing you can't do in the photoshop without it, but speeds things up.

Yeah I'm not looking for an illegal way to download it. I just didn't know if it was offered for free anywhere. I just heard of it and thought it looked awesome!!
I'm not photoshop savvy, so I wouldn't know how to do it without portraiture!

lol... You would get it for free the same place as people get everything else for free. But posting this stuff on forums doesn't usually go over well. Maybe this one is different...

63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

Discussion of piracy is not allowed or condoned in this forum. The software in question however is supposed to be very good, I have (purchased) Noiseware from the same company and it is excellent, and the prices at which these programs are offered are quite reasonable. They even offer a cheaper package deal that includes all 3 of their featured apps, for about $300. These are applications intended for to make a professionals work flow better and more efficient, for a working photographer the programs will certainly pay for themselves quite quickly in time saved alone, not to mention ease of use and the high quality results.

I realize that spending that kind of money on plugins seems very steep for a hobbyist, But as stated above, you can accomplish just about everything they do wilth a lot of practice in Photoshop or even the GIMP. There are also a lot of leagal free tutorial to teach you these skills, along with Photoshop actions that people were kind enough to share with the public at no cost.

Look at Action Central atncentral.com to find many portrait and other actions, and search youtube and google for video tutorials.

It's a great product. Although you can do it all manually, this product comes in handy when you have lots of photos to process. It speeds things up greatly. I don't know if they have a eval version you can download though.

Does anyone have this program? What do you think about it?
Does there happen to be anywhere you can download this for free???

You can probably download a trial version from their web site which works for a limited period of time.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back