Images for c&c

joeamy05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am just looking for some feedback. I have done some post processing to the pictures, basically cropping, contrast and a levels adj. I am interested in what you all think of the composition and feel of the pictures.

Branson003.jpg

Branson002.jpg

I tried a different crop on the 2nd photo. I think the tree was distracting and oof...and was going to be a tough clone, plus I don't think the water or sky added anything of value to the picture. What do you think?

Branson002-1.jpg

#1 I like the texture, but feels a bit busy.

#2 I like your crop a lot better than the original version. There are probably 100 ways to approach a shot like this. Looking at your crop it's pretty good. I think focusing on smaller details is the answer. I might get a little lower and to the left, but as I said, there are probably many ways to approach this. Again, I like the texture of the log.

the new crop is much better. not only for what you mentioned but the camera was tilted too wich cropping got rid of.
Not sure about the focal point on the fishing line. as a avid fisherman myself its sad to see people litter harmfull trash to the enviroment. It could have worked better with a little different composure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back