Importing Issue

g2k556

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently I've been having photos import like this. I use Lightroom, and I got the same effect when I used bridge. Not all of my photos import like this, just some. On the camera they appear fine, but once imported they are like this? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
IMG_3900.jpg

at a guess it could be your memory card is broken - try formatting it in camera and seeing if you keep getting these sorts of shots. If you do then I would dump the card and get another.
If - however you have a range of cards and there is no pattern that could be more of a worry

Do those image look like that on the card, in the camera?

yea, they look fine on the camera with the card in it. And this happens on a few of my cards, so I'm not sure it's card specific. I just reimported to a different file location, and it imported them correctly. I'm just not sure if it's camera related, cord related, or computer related. I have card reader but it's a cheapo and broke before I could put a card in it. came free with the computer case.

edit: i format before every use btw, forgot to mention that.

I have had that happen something similer happen to me when importing with ACD but when viewed in Lightroom they looked fine. Mine had a green band running acrose the image???
Troy

I believe it's a computer problem. My parents have a card reader in there comp, so I transfered the files on to a flash drive and plugged it into my computer. I had issues with this too. So I'll be on a computer forum trying to get this straightened out. I think it may be a driver issue with my chipset.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back