Impromptu product shot

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, at this event I was photographing, there are sponsors and vendors of all types. One of these sponsors came to me and asked if I would be able to email them photographs their product. Ordinarily, these photos would be emailed to my promoter, and then put up online or in a magazine. What is a good course of action here? should I also email the sponsor? ask for samples of said product? (as i did not have the chance to imbibe at the event) I got some cool shots like this, and was looking for advise.

Karlsons by keips66, on Flickr

cheers.

They want free shots of their booze in use??? How about at least, a few bottles of the stuff for you? Those cheapskate mo-fos...mutters...

Did you get a model release for the bar patrons? Not sure of how that works, but their faces are recognizable. And, for what it's worth...I'm not a lawyer. Cool shot though. Nice detail.

Yeah thats what I was sayin' should I ask for some samples? Everybody knew they were being photographed if they attended the event. I think they just want shots for facebook or twitter or something.

I IMMEDIATELY recognized both Young Brunette AND Moustachioed Hipster from my immense Facebook friends list! I do not know Onearmed Galonborder, however.

I would know Young Brunette anywhere!!! And I once shared a dirty joke with Moustachioed Hipster via Facebook PM!!!!

^haha you have facebook?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back