Improve the look/quaity of this picture?

Star_Climber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it possible,and if it is...can you do it?:)

fntp_20c_u96m2.jpg

you retake it. the exposure is fine, it's the focus which is missing and you can't really fix that

you retake it. the exposure is fine, it's the focus which is missing and you can't really fix that

well kind of impossible to retake it...took this a long time ago...with my cell phone!:mrgreen:

well kind of impossible to retake it...took this a long time ago...with my cell phone!:mrgreen:

I figured. I would honestly go in the artistic direction just to make it artistic on purpose.

Well... I'm not certain this is much improvement, but... if you apply some basic design concepts to your image, you might like it more.

Warm colors project, while cool colors recede. Diagonal lines are often more interesting than vertical and horizontals, creating a sense of motion. And watch the direction of shadows, looking for those that the "mind's eye" finds natural.

-Pete

fntp_20c_u96m2.jpg

icwatudidthere.... ;)

It's a garbage photo, I don't know why you would even want to keep it let alone try to improve it. The blurriness is beyond salvaging anyway.

It's a garbage photo, I don't know why you would even want to keep it let alone try to improve it. The blurriness is beyond salvaging anyway.

probably,cause it's not a garbage photo for me.

As others have alluded to, the image can be changed. I guess I question whether it can be improved working from a camera phone pic. Anyway, I cannot resist an edit request, so here is a subtle revision:
o0lvlw

As others have alluded to, the image can be changed. I guess I question whether it can be improved working from a camera phone pic. Anyway, I cannot resist an edit request, so here is a subtle revision:
o0lvlw

I love this!
Thank u veryyy much!:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back