Impulsive?

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Perhaps, but who wouldn't be if they saw that Sam's club had reduced the price of the Nikon D40 kit to $447.81?

I had to put half of it on credit till next month, but I bought it. I got home and began unpacking the box. I was the proud owner of
...................................................................................

What?................................................................................

a BOX? :lmao:

They had sold me the BOX of the one on display. I had looked in it and seen the lens and cap, the battery and charger, strap.etc and the box for thebody was closed so I didn't bother opening it (screaming 3 and 5 year olds not to blame, really). I called back and had them get me another one (I didn't want the display with fingerprints all over it) and drove the 20 minutes back to the store. Now I am the proud owner of a Nikon D40 :) . Charging the battery now and hopefully I can find something interesting tomorrow. My Kodak uses SD cards so I already have a few.

If you're looking for an entry DSLR, check your local Sam's. They all have different prices and there's no telling why mine put it on clearance, but you might get lucky too.

Wow, I didn't even know that Sams Club sold cameras. That is a REALLY good deal though. You'll have to put of some photos tomorrow of your first shots. Have fun..........

I didn't expect to get one so soon (but once I bought it, I didn't expect not to get one, LOL...while it was a great deal on a camera, it would have been a VERY expensive box).

I was going to buy my camera from Sam's but they were out of stock on the XTi. This was back in October and no one had them. It seemed like everyone was getting a digital camera for Christmas. I would check the site every day and as soon as I had the money to buy one, they sold out! I ended up getting it from CompUSA.

Most reactions

Back