boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 #1
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2007 #2 What exactly is that supposed to be? (not to be rude) Lol..
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Its a person sitting. see the arm?
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2007 #4 Oh.
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 So the purpose is to capture his misery
nabero TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 869 Reaction score 3 Location Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2007 #6 I think I would crop out the hint of the light source at the top...it doesn't translate well on my monitor anyway. I wish it wasn't quite so grainy, was that something you were going for?
I think I would crop out the hint of the light source at the top...it doesn't translate well on my monitor anyway. I wish it wasn't quite so grainy, was that something you were going for?
boogaguy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 594 Reaction score 2 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Its not grainy on my pc. I actually didnt crop it because of that light scource on top. Astheticall i like it in there. Thank you for the comment though. I look forward to yours...
Its not grainy on my pc. I actually didnt crop it because of that light scource on top. Astheticall i like it in there. Thank you for the comment though. I look forward to yours...