In a dream...

nothing more to add that the others have not said....great shot... and i would love to walk this path just like this.....!!!

cool shot!

Awesome Corinna. The effect works for me too. And the colours rock!!!
BTW...this wasnt the dream I was in was it. :D :lol:

Ah.. just thought the colors were natural. Good job then since it looks normal. Thought the glow was just from the sun shining through the fog. Saw it a lot in the could forests in Costa Rica so just assumed it was same thing =p Great pic regardless.

Nice Lafoto! Love the treatment on this one, you did a great job with it :)

Speechless - this is so dreamy (just as you intended) - I LOVE what you did with this:lovey:! Would love to see this effect more - its GORGEOUS!

Wow Lafoto... I love this shot ! The color combo and the hazy feel makes this image pop. I really dig your dof here and how my eyes follow the path all the way to the background trees. Beautiful shot girl !

I made it my wallpaper if thats alright with you?

Oh, thank you so much, all of you!
I am really surprised about how much you like the play with PS or IZ*-treatment I give one or the other of my photos now and again (*IZ standing for the HP ImageZone programme that I used for this one here) - first the clouds in sepia and now this soft-glow-dreamy autumn scene. But my surprise is a POSITIVE one, of course
allteeth.gif
Feels GOOD :goodvibe: !!!

M @ k o said:
I made it my wallpaper if thats alright with you?

M@ko, that is all right with me ... after you said you have it as your wallpaper I thought, well, I might try this as my own wallpaper, too, maybe, and I think I like it :D.

Chiller said:
BTW...this wasnt the dream I was in was it. :D :lol:

And no, I'm afraid I had you in my dream earlier than I saw this scene and you came through a door... so no. Cannot have been this one. Maybe I can bring about one of this plus you? I can try and try... (just might not tell the whole world if it worked and how it worked ;))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back