What's new

In All This Confusion!!

Hey! I live there!

In San Jose for school, but Palmdale is my hometown.

Meant to go to the Poppy Reserve when I was on spring break, but never got the chance, sadly.

Oooh..I live in Santa Clara :D

Nice photos. Lovely color.
 
These are wonderful shots.....4 blows me away....very nicely done! : )

Poppy season YAY!!

:) Thank you.

Wow.. those shots are amazing..

Thanks.

Oooh..I live in Santa Clara :D

Nice photos. Lovely color.

Thanks, pretty over there.

Wow, very nice, #3 is sweet Dude

Thank you.

A couple wide angle shots here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118429


Gotta be short, leaving to go try again-- bye.
 
Wow, what a sight!!! How beautiful. And I love the progression of shots you chose.
 
Wow, what a sight!!! How beautiful. And I love the progression of shots you chose.

Cool- Thanks! I went back out today for sunrise. Tried to stay for sunset, but got too tired and opted to make the 100 mile drive home in the daylight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom