In And Around The Lake

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got back from a walk around the lake behind the house. Any questions about anything just ask.
IMG_2673 (2).jpg
IMG_2571 (2).jpg
IMG_2592 (3).jpg

IMG_2639 (2).jpg
IMG_2643 (2).jpg

Yes, very nice set! Love the last one.

Oh just beautiful.. what a beautiful area to shoot and such great wildlife... love them all.. what lens do you use..

Nice shots, now I'm going to have that Yes song stuck in my head until I can listen to it.

Oh just beautiful.. what a beautiful area to shoot and such great wildlife... love them all.. what lens do you use..

It's somewhat of a budget lens but a good budget lens according to many that own one. It's a Canon 70-200mm F/4L USM. Picked it up on Amazon for $600. It's sibling is the better lens but at a much higher price, it's the 70-200mm F/2.8L USM.
The last picture in the list is my favorite! Too cute!

Thanks you everyone for the comments, much appreciated!

You must live south of Orlando to get the Limpkins. Hope you are taking advantage of the nearness of the Circle B, Viera Wetlands, DeSoto or Ding Darling wildlife areas.

It's somewhat of a budget lens but a good budget lens according to many that own one. It's a Canon 70-200mm F/4L USM. Picked it up on Amazon for $600. It's sibling is the better lens but at a much higher price, it's the 70-200mm F/2.8L USM.

yes very good budget lens.. thats what i am looking for ... another budget lens.. lol.. just love these photos and of course the subjects could not be better.

yes very good budget lens.. thats what i am looking for ... another budget lens.. lol.. just love these photos and of course the subjects could not be better.
Thank you! Look around, that lens can be had for cheaper I think.

You must live south of Orlando to get the Limpkins. Hope you are taking advantage of the nearness of the Circle B, Viera Wetlands, DeSoto or Ding Darling wildlife areas.
Yes, I am. I'm in Sun City Center. I'll have to research those places you mentioned and plan a day trip there for a photo shoot. Thanks for that! I need to get up to Busch Gardens also!
Edit; Desoto is just down the road from me, I go to Bradenton a lot on my bike so I can just throw my camera backpack on and go! Circle B isn't much further away but looks like a very nice place. E.G. Simmons park is just 15 minutes away from me and that's another nice park. If you're anywhere close to Ozello Trail West you should check it out. Nice winding road with lots to see. Peck's is a nice seafood restaurant at the end of the road. Very rustic, you'd like it I think.

Attachments

• UFhlPODNSq2v9gXgzjeD_FL4.jpg
    UFhlPODNSq2v9gXgzjeD_FL4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 127
  • pecks sign.jpg
    pecks sign.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 129
  • pecks view.jpg
    pecks view.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

When you consider the quality and sharpness of the 200-500 it is what I would consider a "budget" lens. I've had mine two years and use it both on my D500 and D850.

When you consider the quality and sharpness of the 200-500 it is what I would consider a "budget" lens. I've had mine two years and use it both on my D500 and D850.
I like my 70-200 a lot but it doesn't have the reach I need at times so I am seriously considering getting that lens, I just checked it out and it has good reviews and the specs are good, just what I need. Thanks for the input, I may get one myself. *@Photo lady, something you should look at for consideration, it's better for wildlife. Plus, it has in lens stabilization.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back