What's new

In front of Davil's Gate

PhotoExpedition

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Expedition to Russia's Nature Park "Big Thach"

russia_12.jpg
 
This is really nice, great detail on that cliff face. The only thing I might say is, I keep wanting to move the frame down a bit, I think there's a little too much sky at the top - perhaps cropping some of the sky off to halfway between the top of the frame and the top of the rock would give a more "complete" feeling to it, filling that top right corner. Apart from that, well done!
 
Excellent shot. I've never heard of "Big Tkhach," but it looks beautiful! I think "Forkie" is right about cropping just a little off the top.
 
Very Majestic scenery. I agree with Forkie that if possible cropping so that the cliffs dominate the right side of the frame.
 
Nature Park "Big Thach" is a lovely place just 100 km from the city of Sochi where Olympic games 2014 will take place.
Thanks for your comments!
 
Great shot. This would look awesome with a really dramatic sky as well. Something to further emphasize the title as the current sky is a little "heavenish" to me.

I like it. :thumbup:
 
Beautiful shot. I love the light coming down onto the greenery in front of the big rocks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom