Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
You're a good man, Trever! I do believe her needs were well taken care of.

Well hello superwoman :)

I want some dramatic lighting. She is a wow, and the lighting is blah. Gimme some of that dramatic lighting like you have been posting on FB!

Quick studio session, my studio is my white walled 12x12' white walled livingroom. Not much I can do in here which is why you see the majority of my work outdoors where the light can be manipulated more easily but I agree with you 100% Kathy. I have 300 frames of her and her friend from last night. Working on one more to post soon. This is our 4th or 5th time working together, each time she improves my portfolio. Thanks for the comments!

Ok here is my serious CC. Put more thoughts to your shot. If it were me i would make her wear unbottoned shirt with a tie plus thick frame glasses. Take your lighting to the next level and experiment more.Blow her hair with a fan. Add more light source.

Ok here is my serious CC. Put more thoughts to your shot. If it were me i would make her wear unbottoned shirt with a tie plus thick frame glasses. Take your lighting to the next level and experiment more.Blow her hair with a fan. Add more light source.
A tie Robin? Come on. Soooo 1998 boudoir. ;)

Hmmm just a mild manne ed super model lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back