In light of its massive popularity...

I can't find any directions. What are the little numbers on the towers, and how am I actually supposed to play? The only thing I can figure out how to do is pick up the little guys and throw them against the side of the screen until the hit it and smash into the ground. So is there another effective method of ridding my castle of these guys or what? :confused:

That's the main way to do it. Once you have 5000 points, buy a temple and you can drop (lightly) them inside your castle to convert them, but only 1 at a time. An archery range lets your converts become archers to help you out, and a demolision building lets you click on the guys at the top of the screen and send them out with a barrel of explosives. There are many other things as well, and it gets a bit hectic. Enjoy ;)

Since your answering all of my other questions, I bought the construction thing for freaking 25000 and it does nothing. How do I use it besides putting guys at the green flag?!

i think the highest level i got last year in school was around 18. i gotta show everyone another addictive game

took me forever to beat it, although it isnt hard on windows computers since it lets you reset. on the macs at school, once you lost all your lives you were done, lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back