In misty forest...

Wow, that is an amazing place. Did you get to go inside?

Nicely composed and interesting subject!

Did you add any fog effects to the photo?

Very nice indeed!

Very nice!

The only thing I'd consider doing is cropping just a bit on the right to get rid of some branch tips in the middle and whatever that structure is just above the snow.

Very nice!

The only thing I'd consider doing is cropping just a bit on the right to get rid of some branch tips in the middle and whatever that structure is just above the snow.

It needs the foreground..Clone instead. I wouldn't even be adverse to seeing more foreground.

Very nice!

It needs the foreground..Clone instead. I wouldn't even be adverse to seeing more foreground.

In fact, not just some foreground, but a bit of a crop on the left side to keep an even balance of negatvie and positive space.

$castle.jpg

Very nice!

In fact, not just some foreground, but a bit of a crop on the left side to keep an even balance of negatvie and positive space.

View attachment 36937

Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't know why I typed "right" but obviously the branch tips were on the left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back