In My Hands

Cool shot linda, great idea, is that a glass ball or a bubble?... would make an interesting tabletop picture :thumbup:

Way to go Mistress! :hail:

Look at you being all artsy and creative! You will hang this one... right?!

I just want to gobble those little boys up! They are sooo sweet looking! The older one--Joseph?-- looks like he's almost completed a 'pull one over on mom' job and didn't quite finish up!

What a great job! :thumbup:

Thank you Mommy and Archangel! It was a bubble! I got the idea from that "art in art" idea in that last fight club thing!

wow.... now that is one cool shot.. i would have that sucker framed on my wall...

thats a great idea....gives me more ideas.........thanks mistress of delusion....

( or is this not real?...just a delusion.....hmmmm??) :sexywink:

Thanks Anicole, Chiller, Aprilraven and Karalee...

aprilraven said:
wow.... now that is one cool shot.. i would have that sucker framed on my wall...

thats a great idea....gives me more ideas.........thanks mistress of delusion....

( or is this not real?...just a delusion.....hmmmm??) :sexywink:

I'm getting good with illusions, aren't I? :evil laugh:

This was a fun shot to play with! And Anicole, Joseph is definitely the mischievous one! You'd love him!

Calliope said:
And Anicole, Joseph is definitely the mischievous one! You'd love him!

I told you ... let me have those boys for a while. Drama Queen and Drama Kings ... my gosh! Raven would have to get us a suite at the hospital! We'd be down for days! Your DSMIV wouldn't begin to contain us! :biglaugh:

We'd need ice cream and pop tarts for a week ... and lots of covers and pillows.

I think I have a hangnail now ... :confused:

Great idea and great results! Now I've got to do something like that for my nieces and nephew... it seems I've been appointed family photographer and anytime my wife sees something she likes, I'm assigned the task of doing it too.

hey m.o.d. ( did you realize your intitals stood for mod?? thats kinda funny dont you think????)

mistress of delusion.... how hard is that to do??? can you tell anicole, and see if she can do it?? i have a great idea......

aprilraven said:
hey m.o.d. ( did you realize your intitals stood for mod?? thats kinda funny dont you think????)

mistress of delusion.... how hard is that to do??? can you tell anicole, and see if she can do it?? i have a great idea......

you sure have an imagination! :lmao:

very nice Linda...i love your creativity!

very nice thought linda!! looks awesome :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back