TWright33 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 522 Reaction score 207 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #1 Making homemade pickles in my kitchen yesterday. Threw some ingredients that I was using on the counter. Wish I had a macro lens, I couldn't get as close as i wanted. C&C welcome
Making homemade pickles in my kitchen yesterday. Threw some ingredients that I was using on the counter. Wish I had a macro lens, I couldn't get as close as i wanted. C&C welcome
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #2 You're going to need some vinegar too. Oh, and some cucumbers. Maybe a jar.
TWright33 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 522 Reaction score 207 Location Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Designer said: You're going to need some vinegar too. Oh, and some cucumbers. Maybe a jar. Click to expand... I knew I forgot something!
Designer said: You're going to need some vinegar too. Oh, and some cucumbers. Maybe a jar. Click to expand... I knew I forgot something!
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #4 You will not need a macro lens once you have more ingredients on the table...just lighting and your style. Love it.
You will not need a macro lens once you have more ingredients on the table...just lighting and your style. Love it.