What's new

In need of a film scanner

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
6
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for a film scanner. I mostly develop 35mm but sometimes I develop 120. I just need a scanner where I can scan my negatives and upload them onto my site. I don't have a lot of money to spend on one if anyone has a old one cheap that would be great!
 
A good affordable one is the Epson V500
 
Does anyone have a used one for under $50.00?
 
Does anyone have a used one for under $50.00?

You should have put your budget in your original post. You might find one that can do 35mm for that price but doubtful you will find one that can scan 120.

I recommend saving up some more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom