In Need of advice....

Mickey92978

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions as to which website may be the best for putting together some of those photobooks? I have used Blurb before but I do not care for the final finish on the pages, and I also don't want to have to use their logo all over the book either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time.
Mickey

I was just looking into Whitehouse Custom Color for this yesterday. The products look nice to I am working to setup an account (bit of a process, admittedly).

Mpix has some stuff and I'm generally very happy with their service and the products are solid, but I haven't tried their books yet.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I will definaltey be checking them out. Oh yeah and Sorry if I posted the original in the wrong area, but figured since I was wanting something that seemed to be a professional question, I would start there.

The Professional Gallery is for posting images, the Shop Talk section is for asking questions....now don't make that mistake again! ;) j\k

On that note, most/all of the ones I listed will require you to sign up as a professional photographer, maybe even having to provide proof. Great quality books/albums though.

I use Picaboo for regular books for clients that just want their shoot in a simple book. Their quality is really nice and they offer thousands of page backgrounds and premade photo layouts. They do put a logo on the last page though, but its not obnoxious.

I don't do weddings yet, so I haven't really had the need for a $500 coffee table book. That would be a little over the top for my clients :)

I signed up with Fiano but have yet to use them because of the reason mentioned above and frankly, their website scares me! They have way too much stuff!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back