In need of some perty website templates

dixieanndalton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I am a female photographer in Texas and am about to drop $650.00 on a fully customizable website template from creative motion designs. I sam super excited, but am thinking that this may be a bit over-priced...

Any suggestions???

www.dixieanndalton.com

Thanks!

Dixie Ann:lol::heart::lovey:

Hello, I am a female photographer in Texas and am about to drop $650.00 on a fully customizable website template from creative motion designs. I sam super excited, but am thinking that this may be a bit over-priced...

Any suggestions???

www.dixieanndalton.com

Thanks!

Dixie Ann:lol::heart::lovey:

I can help you if you would like. Just PM me.

Looked at the site, Their templates are alright. You can find something much better for much less.

Google "Free Website Templates" and tons will come up.

Or get a Mac - iWeb is easy and fun, very customizable and has great templates.

This is why I don't design sites anymore. Regular people don't really need to pay high prices for simple websites.

Here are some customizeable flash templates that might be worth checking out...

BigFolio has some nice flash templates starting at $250.

BluDomain has some flash templates starting as low as $100.

FlashPalette has some starting as low as $66 (I used to use one for my site until recently)

I recently updated my site with a BigFolio template and have been VERY happy with its ease of use and GREAT customer service.

My BigFolio site.

Hope that helps, good luck!

I'm in the process of getting a site from Bludomain. Their sites are beautiful, how ever their customer service is shat. They recently got a rush of orders because of publicity on VH1, so things are really crazy right now. I'll let you know the outcome if I ever get my site.

I'm in the process of getting a site from Bludomain. Their sites are beautiful, how ever their customer service is shat. They recently got a rush of orders because of publicity on VH1, so things are really crazy right now. I'll let you know the outcome if I ever get my site.

Bringing up an old thread, (almost 1 year) but how do you license music to play on your website? I would love to play some of my favorite music, but taking a well known artists song and playing it on a site is asking for trouble if you ask me.

Bringing up an old thread, (almost 1 year) but how do you license music to play on your website? I would love to play some of my favorite music, but taking a well known artists song and playing it on a site is asking for trouble if you ask me.

Your best bet is to contact the singer/writer/musician/their manager first hand. Straight from the horses mouth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back