What's new

In search of inspirational artistic photography....

pguen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am kind of new to photography but have always liked to look at photos, especially artistic shots and fine art photography of architecture and nature.


I am looking for inspirational and interesting photos that I would like to put into a presentation about photography. I hope you might help!! Thanks!
 
No, it is a simple university presentation. ;) Of course, I would also appreciate some examples of well-known photographers. Hope you can help! :meh:
 
Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

Go find stuffs - there's lost to be inspirational if you hunt around in there. You can keyword your searches to tailor your subjects to taste/need
 
Thank you! I would specifically like to hear your suggestions on famous photography books or specific photographs to look for. Hope you can help!
 
Ansel Adams, he is the master.
Always been one of my most admired photographers, and his books are amazingly informative. Truly a genius in my eyes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom