What's new

In Search Of Shore.....

I like the lighting alot...one thing i dont like is that it looks as though you pasted the sky into the top half of the photo
 
The sky (Top part) Just doesn't look right at all... Nice shot otherwise.
 
Nice shot. I have to agree the sky is a bit much, though. If you could have gotten up any higher so the black objects were below the horizon, this would have worked with the sky cropped out entirely.
 
I like the lighting alot...one thing i dont like is that it looks as though you pasted the sky into the top half of the photo

I must regret that i had tampered with the sky...... :grumpy:

Regards :D
 
Nice shot. I have to agree the sky is a bit much, though. If you could have gotten up any higher so the black objects were below the horizon, this would have worked with the sky cropped out entirely.

Thank you KenC; i feel sad that i cannot recover the original sky :grumpy:

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom