In the Darkness

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is something a little different from me....=) I've always been inspired by invisible's work, so I'm trying to find my darkside........lol:sexywink:
How's this shot work? Over processed? Did I bring out the color too much? Is it interesting? Any other comments are welcome!! Thanks!!!
6695290543_c82a7e8709_z.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, but I would (you know, if it were my image) crop the left side so the brick is even on both sides of the doorway.

OMG! Am I reccomending centering it? :biglaugh:

You captured a wide range of light and shadow, which plays well with the geometric verticals and arcs... even the texture of brick walls adds to it. I was going to suggest B&W, but changed my mind.. I like the warmth of the inner doorway.. it adds a lot.

I agree with Bitter... drop some of the left (at the equal expense of the top and bottom "center that puppy"! lol!) I think this might give it even more depth.. almost like an infinite "doorway in the mirror" type shot...

Cool capture! :)

Last edited:
Ok boys....here is the dreaded centered shot.....lol
I also played w/ the color a little. It's the more extreme one......lol There was just SO much color to play w/ in the shot.....=)

6696064459_03b423413f_b.jpg

I think I might agree w/ you guys that it works.

mish! you have no profile associated with this image!!!

You should consider running hue/sat to desaturate the blue tint from the daylight lit portions and perhaps add some warmth.

And assign a profile dab nibbit!

Wonderful perspective! Love the #2 version.

mish! you have no profile associated with this image!!!

You should consider running hue/sat to desaturate the blue tint from the daylight lit portions and perhaps add some warmth.

And assign a profile dab nibbit!

Hubby has it setup that the info. is stripped.....lol You'll have to take that up w/ him.....:sexywink:
It's an HDR
3 exposures
1/30 1/8 1/2

yes! The multiple diagonals lead the eye to the center.. as does the warm center... Sweet! :)

^^^^^ Ok, spit it out........lol What info. do you want and why? lol

Boy that's a weird lookin' flower.

I do like it, btw... I think it needs a bit of finagling, though... some contrast and sharpness. (shock, I know) I'd try it myself but my photoshop seems to be hosed (lovely).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back