Ohhhh, that second one really grabs me!! Fall harvest season is upon us. Good depth of field, especially with those green on green shades. (And we know Lafoto is going to love it!!)
If I had to live in The Magic Kingdom, I am sure what I'd miss most would be the colour green! So yes, you do know me well, for sure!
If only I had any good ideas as to what to do with the HEAPS of apples our two apple trees are producing just now... Maybe I should go PHOTOGRAPH them ... to begin with something (though that does not diminish their number!).
They've been quite popular with my sister too - everytime she finds one, it gets squashed and flung across the garden - it's resting on the remnants of a cabbage...
The second one is absolutely breathtaking. I don't see anything too special about the first (though it's always fun to see all the little details in insects)
Seriously though, that specular highlight on the apple near the top makes it seem almost synthetic it's so perfect. Love it.