In the kitchen

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
knobloltj6.jpg

sppoonerbandwaj7.jpg

I hope they are correctly exposed etc I tried my best and used the meter on the preview to ajust.

Hope you like C&C welcome :)

Oh and I did clean up the crumbs after :p

LOL, I didn't know a photograph could make me frustrated, but #1 does it for me! clean that crap up! :lol:

LOL, I didn't know a photograph could make me frustrated, but #1 does it for me! clean that crap up! :lol:

Now bolded :p I just wanted to give it a feeling of use I guess.

I'm curious, what lense were you using for these? They have some pretty wirey bokeh.

I'm curious, what lense were you using for these? They have some pretty wirey bokeh.

my camera doesn't have changable lenses its a canon powershot a75 whats wirey bokeh? :S you mean they are noisey? well it aint a £££ slr but still a good camera

bokeh is the quality of the unfocused blur... search the term on google and it will give you an explaination

Why were there so many crumbs on your cooktop in the first place? But i do like the first shot. the POV is great. On the second shot i find the unfocused utensils in the background too distracting. The exposure on both looks fine to me though
Luke

Someone needs to do a little cleaning up!

Nice:wink:

Too close up and too close to home in Photo 1 :oops:
(Yes, I spend too much time commenting on people's photos here on TPF to always clean my own kitchen that thoroughly, but then I would never go and take macro-like close-ups of the mess :wink: ).

Most reactions

Back