Abby13 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Location Akron Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #1 another C&C please. I really like this shot.. but it need help. I corrected white balance in light room.. but think it may be a bit too cool now? I also feel like it should be cropped, just can not settle on how. any and all advice welcome. Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
another C&C please. I really like this shot.. but it need help. I corrected white balance in light room.. but think it may be a bit too cool now? I also feel like it should be cropped, just can not settle on how. any and all advice welcome.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #2 Use the BBCODE instead of the HTML code.
Abby13 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Location Akron Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ok, there we go.. fixed it.